Adelaide: 8.30am - 10am
Perth: 6am - 7.30am
UIIN AUSTRALIA CHAPTER MEETING & VIRTUAL NETWORKING
Join us for an update on the latest insights from research, our current and upcoming activities, followed by a networking session.
During this session, we will provide our Australian Chapter members with an update on our training and research activities, the implementation of our Entrepreneurial Universities, Pathway to Impact and Strategic Partnership programs, and the upcoming individual training programs for 2021 and 2022 and how this will be made available to our global community. We we also invite the participant to put forward requests for events, workshops and other initiatives.
This meeting will roll-over into a networking event for our Asia-Pacific members and connect you with peers from all over the region! We warmly invite you to join this session share your challenges and experiences in certain topics and learn from your peers.
Tips for effective and efficient networking:
- Write your full name and organisation in your Zoom profile.
- Prepare a 1-minute pitch to introduce yourself to other participants.
- Think about anything specific you are hoping to gain from the session.
We will facilitate the conversation, and would like to invite you to think about:
- What have been your main challenges this year, and what kind of insights are you looking for from your peers?
- What type of projects are you planning for next year, and are you looking for partners to learn from or collaborate with?
Interested in learning more about UIIN’s current and future activities and meeting like-minded UIIN members from all over the Asia-Pacific region and discuss hot topics?